Hurry up and wait

The life and times of a single woman raising a very energetic, smart, funny and exhausting toddler.







Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Post

Ok, this is not a real post, but just a post to say that someday soon there will be a real post.  I'm still trying to figure out the whole set up and pictures and how to get everything on here that I want.  I am hoping that blogging will help with the wait.  But while I get my act together, if anyone wants to donate please find the button down below on the right hand side :)  I will be bringing all money made through this blog to Toukoul orphanage when I finally get to go there.  I am also collecting clothing but I have heard that they do not have much storage room so money is better and they can use it to buy what they currently need.  I will soon be selling some of my jewelry to help raise money once I can figure out how to take good pictures of them!

No comments: